BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND SELECTING THE "I ACCEPT" OPTION, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL OF THE TERMS OUTLINED IN THIS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT.
1. Sending "spam" (unsolicited email) to promote BigBooster7Million (BB7M) is not allowed. If the BB7M managers determine that a member used spam to promote BB7M, that membership will be terminated immediately. For more information, see our Spam Policy.
2. A member may sign up with BB7M once only. To sign up for BB7M, your browser needs to be configured to accept "cookies." When you sign up, your IP address will be recorded. Cookies and the IP address are used to prevent "stacking" (signing up more than once with different email addresses). Attempting to sign up more than once is grounds for termination of membership.
3. BB7M members receive their own unique webpage which they may use to promote three programs/websites of their choice through the Power Program Promoter (PPP), provided the programs/websites are not deemed illegal, pornographic, or objectionable by the BB7M managers at their sole discretion. The BB7M managers may at any time request that a member cease promoting any particular program/website. (In future, a list of prohibited programs/websites may be provided.) Using the PPP to promote illegal, pornographic, or objectionable programs/websites is grounds for termination of membership.
4. BB7M members may send up to one email per week to their entire downline, using the form provided in the Members Area. BB7M's email feature may not be used to communicate anything that is illegal, pornographic, or objectionable. Violation is grounds for termination of membership.
5. BB7M members agree to receive up to one email per week from each of the up to 15 members in their upline, i.e., they agree to receive up to 15 emails per week as a result of their BB7M membership.
6. Participation in any programs promoted through the PPP and/or BB7M's email feature is at participants' own risk. The owners and managers of BB7M are held harmless for anyone losses that may be incurred.
7. The BB7M service is provided on an as-is basis. No guarantees or warranties are provided that the service will be available at any particular times or that it will satisfy any particular quality expectations. The owners and managers of BB7M are held harmless in respect of any failure or degradation of service.
8. Any member may terminate his or her membership at any time by using the Account Delete feature in the Members Area.
9. The BB7M managers may terminate any membership at any time, with or without cause, at their sole discretion, without recourse. (To foster goodwill, it's not in the interest of the BB7M managers to use this power capriciously. Our policy is to be scrupulously fair in all cases.)
10. All deleted and terminated accounts may be used by BB7M to promote additional programs/websites through the PPP. BB7M will not use these accounts to send emails to members.
11. The BB7M managers will ignore all unnecessary emails sent to them. The primary example of an unnecessary email is a question already answered on the BB7M website. All members and prospective members should read the entire BB7M website thoroughly. Members should also join/visit the Financial Independence List and post any questions to the list. The answers to most questions can be found on the BB7M website. ONLY after ascertaining that you cannot get an answer to your question from these two sources should you email the BB7M managers.
13. BB7M may not be abused in any way. Any member who abuses BB7M will be removed and banned from re-entering. All decisions made by the BB7M managers are final and not subject to recourse.
14. From time to time, the BB7M managers may import the entire BB7M membership into another program, maintaining the BB7M genealogy. This will also be done on the basis that people imported into the other program will have to activate their accounts by a certain deadline in order to become members of the other program. If they don't activate their accounts by the deadline, they will be dropped from the other program. One benefit of this procedure is that BB7M members receive their BB7M downline in the other program (to the extent that accounts are activated). Another benefit is that those who don't want to be in the new program will be dropped automatically if they do nothing. Prior to such an import, BB7M managers will inform all BB7M members via email of the expected import and the reasons for it. Subsequent to the import, managers of the other program will email those imported from BB7M to explain the benefits of the other program, and to provide them with the procedure to activate their accounts, should they wish to become members of the other program. More than one email may be sent by the managers of the other program. (BB7M members who don't activate their accounts in the other program by the deadline will be dropped from that program.) BB7M members agree to receive the emails referred to in this rule 14. (Privacy: Any import per this rule 14 will be on the basis that the managers of the other program will not abuse the BB7M email addresses in any way. Once the deadline has been reached, all unactivated accounts in the other program will be deleted and the email addresses for these deleted accounts will not be retained by managers of the other program.)
1/31/2011 Modification to Member Agreement